VHB’s growing Wethersfield, CT office has an immediate need for a Survey Project Manager to join our Survey team. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in Land Surveying for a variety of applications, including boundary determinations, topographic surveys, utility surveys, highway surveys and subdivisions. The position requires up-to-date knowledge of current technologies, and a proven ability to manage land surveying projects. Competitive salary and potential sign-on bonus.
- Successfully managing projects, project staff and clients.
- Establishing budgets, helps coordinate schedules surveyors for projects.
- Performance and/or oversight of surveying calculations.
- Analysis and interpretation of public records research, including deeds, plans and other pertinent documents.
- Perform field checks and manages quality control.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of local subdivision and zoning requirements.
- Thorough understanding and proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Familiarity and/or proficiency in the use of StarNet, UAS technologies and LiDAR a plus
- Ability to direct and monitor construction layout services.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal collaboration- communication skills.
- 3+ years of professional land surveying experience, including managing land surveying projects
- Proficient/knowledgeable in all aspects of land surveying and geomatics, including legal requirements, boundary determinations and ALTA/NSPS requirements
- CT PLS license preferred
Please submit applications online at email@example.com
Martinez Couch & Associates (MCA) is seeking a CAD Technician with 5+ years of experience of survey drafting experience. The candidate must have Auto CAD Civil 3D capabilities and experience. MicroStation experience is a plus. The candidate will provide drafting and design support of surveying projects. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have experience drafting for survey and civil/site/infrastructure design.
- Experience in preparing ROW acquisition/easement maps.
- Have familiarity with land development and highway plans, construction stakeout, computations and cut-sheets.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org MCA is an equal opportunity employer