WSP is currently initiating a search for an Instrument Operator in Glastonbury, CT to perform field surveys for civil trans. projects; edit field data using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Reqs. 1+ yrs exper; HS Degree/GED; must be willing to travel as needed; successfully complete/pass Motor Vehicle screening; subject to client mandated drug/alcohol testing.
Learn more about WSP’s Geospatial Team
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively “WSP USA”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
Kratzert, Jones and Associates, Inc. (KJA), an established land surveying, planning and civil engineering company in the Milldale section of Southington, CT is seeking a qualified person to fill the Head of Surveys position.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Perform office work related to boundary surveys, as-built surveys, construction layout, topographic surveys and ALTA/ACSM land title surveys
-Direct field survey crew members by assigning job responsibilities and overseeing the work
-Communicate with various project managers, clients and other field crews
-Use advanced surveying tools and software
-Field survey work primarily with robotic equipment and GPS equipment to supplement field survey staff.
-Minimum of 2 years work experience in the field of Land Surveying
-AutoCAD and land surveyor computer knowledge
-Valid drivers license and clean driving record
-Ability to work outdoors in variable climates and all weather conditions
Please submit your resume and references to email@example.com
Andrew Quirk, PE, MSCE – Vice President
kratzert, jones & associates, inc.
civil engineers – land surveyors – site planners
1755 Meriden-Waterbury Road
PO Box 337
Milldale (Southington), CT 06467
(860) 621-3638 – F:(860) 621-9609
VHB’s growing Wethersfield, CT office has an immediate need for a Survey Project Manager to join our Survey team. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in Land Surveying for a variety of applications, including boundary determinations, topographic surveys, utility surveys, highway surveys and subdivisions. The position requires up-to-date knowledge of current technologies, and a proven ability to manage land surveying projects. Competitive salary and potential sign-on bonus.
- Successfully managing projects, project staff and clients.
- Establishing budgets, helps coordinate schedules surveyors for projects.
- Performance and/or oversight of surveying calculations.
- Analysis and interpretation of public records research, including deeds, plans and other pertinent documents.
- Perform field checks and manages quality control.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of local subdivision and zoning requirements.
- Thorough understanding and proficiency in AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Familiarity and/or proficiency in the use of StarNet, UAS technologies and LiDAR a plus
- Ability to direct and monitor construction layout services.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal collaboration- communication skills.
- 3+ years of professional land surveying experience, including managing land surveying projects
- Proficient/knowledgeable in all aspects of land surveying and geomatics, including legal requirements, boundary determinations and ALTA/NSPS requirements
- CT PLS license preferred
Please submit applications online at firstname.lastname@example.org
Martinez Couch & Associates (MCA) is seeking a CAD Technician with 5+ years of experience of survey drafting experience. The candidate must have Auto CAD Civil 3D capabilities and experience. MicroStation experience is a plus. The candidate will provide drafting and design support of surveying projects. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Must have experience drafting for survey and civil/site/infrastructure design.
- Experience in preparing ROW acquisition/easement maps.
- Have familiarity with land development and highway plans, construction stakeout, computations and cut-sheets.
Send resume to email@example.com MCA is an equal opportunity employer
Martin Surveying Associates, LLC, a growing firm located in Berlin, Connecticut is seeking a party chief with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the role of a Party Chief.
- Ability to perform and work as a one-person crew utilizing robotic total stations and GPS equipment.
- Experienced in ALTA/NSPS Surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys and construction layout on large commercial projects.
- AutoCAD experience a plus.
Please send Resume to:
Martin Surveying Associates, LLC
321 Ellis Street
New Britain, CT 06051