Perform various land surveying and CAD tasks under the direction of more senior Land Surveyors including:
- Perform survey office calculations to process field data
- Perform public records research to obtain deeds, plans and other pertinent documents for the project
- Apply the Principles of Boundary Surveying to review and interpret deeds and plans to determine the location of boundary lines
- Perform CAD functions relating to the production and development of survey plans
- May perform field crew coordination and set up for all types of field surveys
- 3-5 years of progressive professional land surveying experience, including experience with CAD and/or other drafting software
- Experienced in the Principles of Boundary Survey, Topographic, Construction/Utility Surveys
- Understanding of ALTA and boundary surveys is required
- Contact email@example.com
For Sale—J. Dempsey Associates, LLC Land Surveying office in New London, CT.
Gross sales $350,000, 25 years in business. If interested in purchase options or managing to own the firm, please email Jay@99main.com or call to discuss 860-460-4448.
New London County