Full-time land surveyor position with Connecticut’s oldest civil engineering corporation. Forty-hour work week with health, retirement, and other benefits. Must be a reliable and experienced individual who can work independently and is cable of performing in all aspects of the company’s land survey work. Prefer candidates who are on track to receive their Connecticut Land Surveyor’s license.
Please see our posting at www.westcottandmapes.com/careers.
Apply to email@example.com.
All Seasons land surveying, located in Wallingford, CT, seeks to hire a full-time field surveyor/party chief to work under the direct supervision of our licensed land surveyor to assist with all aspect of surveying.
• 3-5 years’ experience is desired for this position but is not required for the right candidate.
• Candidate should be a self-starter willing to learn to operate survey equipment and AutoCAD software.
• Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean record.
• Candidate should desire expanding their surveying capabilities including utilizing robotic/GPS equipment.
• Candidate will receive on-the-job training in all aspects of surveying including land record research.
• We are looking for a candidate to grow with our expanding surveying operation.
For more information, please contact Daniel Laferriere at (203) 213-1871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At BL Companies, we are a team-oriented, 100% employee-owned company that continually strives for excellence in providing integrated professional services.
CREW CHIEF: Responsible for running a one or two-person survey crew.
- CAD, GPS, & Robotic knowledge desirable and experience managing survey crew – preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Boundary/Topographic/Route Surveying, Construction Stakeout and ALTA surveys
- Comfort and Experience with data collection technology
- Experience with construction layout for commercial/residential sites as well as layout for oil and gas
- Experience in land records research, both on site and online
- Ability for local travel 25-50% of the time, with occasional overnight.
SLR International Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Survey Field Technician in our Cheshire, Connecticut location. Come join our strong team of engineers and scientists as a part of a dynamic and growing international environmental consulting organization.
Godfrey Hoffman Hodge, LLC (GHH) is a small land surveying / civil engineering firms with our headquarters in North Haven, CT and a satellite office in Farmington CT. Since 1924 GHH has provided Connecticut with superior service and integrity in the land surveying & civil engineering arena.
Party Chief: Looking for self-motivated, energetic survey party chief to fill our full-time permanent position. Experience in land record research, operating Robotic field instruments, GPS, data collection, basic computer and CAD skills are required.
A survey chief should possess a strong work ethic, enjoy working outdoors, working individually or in a team and a desire to learn.
This position offers exposure to a diverse workload that provides for excellent professional development with a future. Come join a great team at Godfrey Hoffman Hodge, LLC. Salary commensurate with experience. Health, Life & Vison insurance, 401k, PTO time are among some of the benefits at GHH.
All inquiries will be kept completely confidential.
Respond to email@example.com
New Haven County