November 2, 2018
Sheraton Hotel South
100 Capital Blvd.
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Included in your registration fee:
- All seminars
- Entry to the Pacing Contest
- A continental breakfast from 8:00 – 10:00am
- Snacks during the afternoon auction
- Admission to all exhibits
- Boneless Rotisserie Chicken
- Baked Salmon
- Filet Mignon with Cabernet Demi-glaze
All meals include a caesar salad, roasted vegetables, scalloped potatoes and chocolate mousse pie.
Overnight rooms are available for $125 per night until October 2, 2018. Please contact Kathy Kurland at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
If you wish to pay by check, please fill out the form below and send it with payment to:
CT Association of Land Surveyors
78 Beaver Road
Wethersfield, CT 06109
Make checks payable to : CALS 51st Annual Meeting