Small firm located in Hebron, CT is hiring a Surveying Technician with min. 3-years field and 1-year AutoCAD drafting experience. Future opportunities for advancement will be available. Duties/responsibilities/qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Research deed, map, and other records documenting configuration of parcel boundaries.
- Set up and manage AutoCAD files and prepare topographic surveys, boundary and subdivision plans, legal descriptions, and exhibits.
- Experience in aspects of land surveying including boundary line and topographic surveys.
- Experience with electronic instruments, data collectors, and GPS equipment.
- Must be detail oriented and display communication, leadership, and teamwork skills.
- For more information, contact Rob Hellstrom at (860) 228-9853 and email@example.com.