Clarence Blair Associates, Inc. is looking to hire a full time Land Surveyor, licensed in Connecticut. Applicants should be experienced in each of the following:
- All types and phases of land surveying;
- The use of GPS and Robotic instruments;
- Oran and written communication with peers and clients;
- Ability to establish budgets, proposals and schedules;
- Advanced knowledge of Carlson and/or AutoCAD drafting software;
- 5-10 yeas of experience.
CBA has been in business in New Haven since 1892. Salary is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits included (Health Care, 401k, PTO).
Interested applicants can send resumes to David Golebiewski, Principal email@example.com.