Sokkia Locus GPS receiver
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Civil Engineers / Civil Technicians – Lenard Engineering, Inc. has immediate job openings for civil engineers and civil/survey technicians in our Glastonbury and Winsted, CT, and Auburn, MA offices.
Ideal candidates will have a BS in Civil Engineering or related field, 2–4 years’ experience in civil engineering and site planning, strong Civil 3D AutoCAD skills, land surveying and construction inspection. New graduates with strong internship experience are also encouraged to apply.
Established in 1970, Lenard Engineering is a 25-person civil and environmental consulting firm. Our three office locations serve municipal and public clients throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Lenard Engineering offers a strong benefits package which includes 401(k); health, dental, disability and life insurance; membership in professional associations; tuition reimbursement; vacation and sick leave; and reimbursement for mileage.
Please send current résumé and cover letter in confidence to Tricia Canterbury, Office Manager at Canterbury@lenard-eng.com
Robert Green Associates seeks a graduate surveyor/engineer with minimum 5 years experience in all aspects of surveying and civil engineering. The qualified candidate must be familiar with use of surveying equipment, uploading/downloading of data, record research and CAD drafting.
The qualified candidate must also be familiar with the layout and design of subdivisions, commercial and industrial site development, roadway and drainage design, and coordination or work with Land Use Offices and boards.
Robert Green Associates is a progressive well-established surveying and engineering firm located in Litchfield County and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please e-mail letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
Civil 1, a civil engineering and land surveying firm, located in Woodbury, CT, seeks to hire a full-time field surveyor/party chief to work under the direct supervision of our licensed land surveyor to assist with all aspect of surveying.
• 3-5 years’ experience is desired for this position but is not required for the right candidate.
• Candidate should be a self-starter willing to learn to operate survey equipment and AutoCAD software.
• Candidate must hold a valid driver’s license with a clean record.
• Candidate should desire expanding their surveying capabilities including utilizing robotic/GPS equipment.
• Candidate will receive on-the-job training in all aspects of surveying including land record research.
• We are looking for a candidate to grow with our expanding surveying operation.
For more information, please contact Daniel Laferriere at (203) 266-0778 ex:102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.