CT and Other States
- Work for an Industry Leader!
Challenging Projects - Dynamic Work Environment - Outstanding Opportunities
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. (VHB) provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, land surveying and environmental services from 21 offices throughout the east coast. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our expanding Land Surveying Departments in Connecticut, Western Massachusetts and New York are seeking qualified candidates to join our team, including entry level to project management level positions. Please submit qualifications and resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Survey Manager/Director, Licensed Land Surveyor - Munoz Engineering & Land Surveying a mid-size NY/NJ Civil Engineering/Surveying firm is expanding and seeking a licensed union or non-union Survey Manager/Director with 10 or more years of topographic and construction experience on infrastructure related projects. Must be able to work in both NJ and NYC. This is a key position with great potential for growth. Excellent benefits, salary commensurate with experience. Please respond to: email@example.com or call Carmen Giuliano mob.860-794-9144 ofc.212-964-007
- Survey Department Manager – BSC Group, Inc., a multi-disciplinary firm with an office located in Glastonbury, CT, is seeking a Survey Department Manager. Position requires a Connecticut PLS registration and at least ten years experience performing field surveys, research of record data, preparing office calculations and plans, and supervising both office and field staff in the performance of work for title surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and construction staking activities. A BS degree in surveying is preferred. Candidates should have proficiency in the use of standard total station, robotic total station, electronic leveling, GPS survey equipment and use of AutoCAD and Carlson software in the performance of data collection, download, analysis, and presentation. The position requires mastery of the process for land subdivision and the preparation of survey plans and documents associated with land development. Plans and documents to be created include existing conditions plans, subdivision plans, title surveys, boundary surveys, easement exhibits, and legal descriptions. Proficiency in the review of construction documents and associated preparation for survey staking of these plans is required. The successful candidate must be able to engage the market, seeking out and following up on business development leads, prepare scopes of work and fee estimates, and interact with clients and the division management team to bring in work. The position offers the opportunity to grow a survey division to a size that can be sustained by success in the business development effort. Good communication skills and supervisory abilities are a must.BSC Group offers a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, group life, 401(k).
Qualified candidates should forward cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
BSC Group, Inc.
15 Elkins Street
Boston, MA 02127
Fax: 617-896-4301, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters, no telephone calls, please.
BSC Group is an AA/EEO employer.
- Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a nationally recognized multi-disciplined civil, structural, geotechnical and environmental engineering firm that has routinely been ranked as a “Go-To Design Firm” by Roads and Bridges magazine and one of ENR’s MidAtlantic Top Design Firms. We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Surveyor in our Glastonbury, CT office. Duties & Responsibilities include: Running a survey crew, assisting other survey crews, computations and drafting, work with Alta, Boundary, Topographic, Right of Way, knowledge of Leica GPS and Leica Total Stations a plus, experience with Microstation and Geopak required. Qualifications include an Associate’s degree and PLS license in CT and/or MA with 10+ years survey experience. Alfred Benesch & Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Disability / Protected Veteran Employer. Qualified applicants are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Apply online at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BENESCH&cws=1&rid=209
- Party Chief - Martin Surveying Associates, LLC is a growing firm located in Kensington, Connecticut is seeking a party chief with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the role of a Party Chief.
- Ability to perform and work as a one-person crew utilizing robotic total stations and GPS equipment.
- Experienced in ALTA/ASCM Surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys and construction layout on large commercial projects.
AutoCAD experience a plus.
Please send Resume to:
Martin Surveying Associates, LLC
148 High Road
Kensington, CT 6037
- Land Surveying firm located on the shoreline looking for a part time field technician and part time cad technician Contact 860 669-7799 and ask for Don.
New Haven County
- Land Surveyor Assistant - Successful candidates must be able to work indoors as well as outdoors in all weather conditions and varied field conditions; Ability to lift 50lbs;
Must be dependable with own transportation & possess a valid CT driver’s license; must be proficient in computer and math skills.
Past survey experience is a plus.
Monday – Friday 32 to 40 hours a week.
Please send or fax resume and references to:
LWF Land Surveying
48 Alps Road
Branford, CT 06405
Fax (203) 483-9388
- Civil Engineer – Wallingford, CT, needed for family owned Engineering and Surveying Firm in business for over 39 years. Must have 3-years or more experience in site planning, grading, utilities, subdivision design and commercial development. Must be able to multi-task and possess strong communication skills. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com