CT and Other States
AERIAL MAPPING TECHNICIAN – Strong computer and math skills required. Tasks will include working with graphics applications (Photo Shop), photo image manipulation, scanning, and digital images of low altitude aerial photography. Experience with AutoCAD and / or MS Access is highly beneficial. BS degree required, or alternate, Associate degree with experience in surveying, map reading, geography, or orienteering will be considered. Applicant must possess knowledge of coordinate systems (Lat/Lon) and geometry. Starting salary $35k; expect $40k in first year. This is a career opportunity that could grow to more than $60,000 / yr. See www.e-topo.com . NO CALLS – email resume with references to email@example.com. EOE
Join the 2012 Builder of the Year!
- ESE Consultants, Inc., a Toll Brothers, Inc. Company, has two openings for a Field Land Surveyor to join our team in Newtown, CT.
We are a full-service land surveying company that conducts site improvement stake outs, outbound surveys, topographic surveys and ALTA/ACSM surveys for residential developments.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected companies!
- Ability to perform and work as a one-person crew utilizing state-of-the-art robotic and GPS equipment.
- Working knowledge of construction layout, cut sheets and survey calculations, outbound and title surveys, topographic survey, and data collection of survey information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- AutoCAD experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of a Party Chief.
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
We offer and excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401 (k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why ESE Consultants, Inc. has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Jobs@TollCareerCenter.com today!
Surveyors Field & CADD Technicians – Multiple Vacancies
Work for an Industry Leader!
Challenging Projects - Dynamic Work Environment - Outstanding Opportunities
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. (VHB) provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, land surveying and environmental services from 21 offices throughout the east coast. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our expanding Land Surveying Departments in Connecticut, Western Massachusetts and New York are seeking qualified candidates to join our team, including entry level to project management level positions. Please submit qualifications and resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm and has been recognized as one of CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For. Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad.
Langan has openings for Survey CADD Technicians and Field Technicians. We have multiple vacancies for temporary hires with possible future full-time opportunities at our Elmwood Park, NJ; New York, NY; New Haven, CT and Center City Philadelphia, PA locations. As the successful candidate, you will be working on small and large-scale land development projects. You will have experience working with commercial, retail and residential properties within the local
region. Relocation assistance is not available.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D and/or Carlson software;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to work with co-workers and managers;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Availability to travel overnight for select projects; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self‑starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Please send resume, cover letter, desired office location, and salary requirements with Job REF # MULTI-JER-1001CALS to Marie Best care of email@example.com
or fax 201-398-4702.
- Survey Manager – Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (LEA), an employee owned, full-service multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm located in Plainville, Connecticut has an immediate opening for a Survey Manager in our Civil/Survey Division.Key responsibilities for this position include working with Engineers, Project Managers and other personnel to define and implement survey applications for any number of given projects; overseeing the respective department operations and staff to ensure that they are fully supporting the overall needs of the Company and our clients; marketing our services while building relationships with clients/prospective clients.
Other responsibilities include: direct, supervise and report on the performance of the department systems and production; collect and evaluate statistical and technical information and provide accurate and timely communication of information to/from clients and internal staff; direct the development of new methods and routines to assure optimum utilization for all staff and equipment; recommend state-of-the-art products in both hardware and software.
Requirements: minimum two years of college education preferred but not required; Professional Licensure in Connecticut (Rhode Island and Massachusetts a plus); 7-10 years of surveying experience in boundary work, deed research, topographic surveys, utility mapping and construction layout; 3 or more years field crew supervisory experience; familiarity with GPS, Robotic Total Station, AutoCAD and Carlson software experience; excellent communication and team skills.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Interested candidates may apply online to Resume@Loureiro.com; by fax (860)-410-2993; or mail to- Loureiro Engineering, Attn: Human Resources, 100 Northwest Drive, Plainville, CT. 06062. EOE/AA
- Survey Party Chief: Position opened for an experienced Survey Party Chief. The candidate must have experience in field procedures, land record research, boundary and topographic surveys. Candidate must have knowledge of Robotic Instruments and GPS operation. LDD or Civil 3D knowledge is a plus.
- Field Technician: One Position opened for a survey technician with one or two years of experience working in the field. Experienced preferred but will train the right candidate.
Martinez Couch & Associates, LLC is a growing Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Environmental Consulting firm based in Rocky Hill, CT. MCA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including paid vacation, medical insurance, 401(K) retirement plan with employer matching contribution, life insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long Term Disability as well as a professional working environment with opportunity for advancement. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest together with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 860-436-4626. MCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Fuss & O’Neill, Manchester, CT – Assistant Project Manager may also mentor and provide guidance to other staff; and interact with internal and external clients.
Associate’s Degree in Engineering Technology or related field
Typically requires 8-10 years of relevant land surveying experience
Experience with complex boundary work required
Experience with Trimble Robotic Total Station, Trimble GPS, Trimble Data Collection and Civil 3D required
LS registration is a plus
Fuss & O’Neill, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check. Fuss & O’Neill participates in the Federal e-Verify program.
- Join an energetic and growing group of civil/transportation professionals at BSC Group, Inc., a 110-person multi-state consulting engineering firm. The following position is currently open in our Glastonbury, CT office:
Part-Time Survey Technician – Work schedule will be 16-24 hours per week with the possibility of advancing towards full-time employment. Responsibilities include assisting Land Surveyors at the job site with land title surveys, existing condition/topographic surveys, boundary surveys, subdivision surveys and construction staking. Candidates must be physically capable of carrying tools over difficult terrain and working outdoors in varying weather conditions. The qualification requirements are a minimum of 2 years of experience, a valid driver’s license and good math skills. Associate’s degree a plus.
Please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com, No telephone calls, no recruiters, please.
BSC is an AA/EEO employer.
- Land Surveying firm located on the shoreline looking for a part time field technician and part time cad technician Contact 860 669-7799 and ask for Don.
- Office CAD Designer / GIS Technician – We currently have an opening for a CAD Designer/ GIS Technician in our Cromwell, CT office. CAD Designer/ GIS Technician would be responsible for producing survey maps and engineering site plans. Applicants should have knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation, Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of ARC GIS will be a requirement. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A minimum of three (3) years of survey experience is preferred.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instrument Person – We currently have an opening for an Instrument Person in our Cromwell, CT office. Practical knowledge of land surveying practices is required. Skills in using total stations, GNSS equipment, robotic instruments and data collectors a plus. Applicants should have the ability to travel for work. A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A minimum of three (3) years of survey experience is preferred. OSHA 40 hour training and OSHA construction certificate a plus. All successful applicants will have back ground checks, will be drug tested and will be subject to random testing throughout the year.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
- Senior Surveyor (CT) – Currently we are seeking a Senior Surveyor in our Cromwell, CT office. Senior Land Surveyor would be responsible for production of surveying and mapping projects in accordance with current standards of practice. The successful applicant will schedule, assign and supervise work of survey parties engaged in collection, processing and mapping of survey data. The ideal candidate will be a PLS in the State of Connecticut with 5 or more years of surveying and mapping experience, reducing field notes, preparing base maps and performing office computations. Computer skills should include Autodesk/AutoCAD, Trimble Office, and Microsoft Excel and Word. Travel to our office in Poughkeepsie, NY may, at times, be required. OSHA 40 hour training and OSHA construction certificate a plus. All successful applicants will have back ground checks, will be drug tested and will be subject to random testing throughout the year.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Haven County
- Survey Project Manager – Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and environmental science consulting firm. We will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals.
We are seeking a licensed professional land surveyor to join our land surveying department as a Survey Project Manager at our corporate office located in Cheshire, Connecticut. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects in the New England area.
As an essential member of the survey team, the successful candidate will be responsible to manage survey projects, coordinate with clients and build relationships, supervise survey crews, and coordinate survey projects with other professionals throughout the company.
The ideal candidate will be a licensed land surveyor in Connecticut and Massachusetts with a minimum of five years’ experience and the ability to relate to clients and people at all levels of the organization. Excellent oral and communicative skills are necessary. Experience using GPS survey technology and knowledge of AutoCAD and Carlson software are preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and a flexible and positive work environment. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Interested applicants may submit their resume to:
Pamela Harris, Human Resources Manager
Milone & MacBroom, Inc.
99 Realty Drive
Cheshire, CT 06410
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Rod Person—Civil Engineering / Land Surveying Rim looking for an instrument / rod person. AutoCAD experience very helpful. Pay commensurate with experience. Please contact John or Scott @203-639-8636.
- Civil Engineer – Wallingford, CT….Civil Engineer needed for family owned Engineering and Surveying firm in business for over 39 years. Must have 3 years or more experience in site planning, grading, utilities, subdivision design and commercial development. Must be able to multi-task and possess strong communication skills. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Instrument man / Rod man – Contact Scott Poryanda, Connecticut Consulting Engineers, LLC, One Prestige Drive, Suite 110, Meriden, CT 06450, Tele. 203-639-8636.
- “Land Surveyor Assistant” - Successful candidates must be able to work indoors as well as outdoors in all weather conditions and varied field conditions; Ability to lift 50lbs;
Must be dependable with own transportation & possess a valid CT driver’s license;
Must be proficient in computer and math skills.
Past survey experience is a plus.
Monday – Friday 32 to 40 hours a week.
Please send or fax resume and references to:
LWF Land Surveying
48 Alps Road
Branford, CT 06405
Fax (203) 483-9388
New London County
AutoCAD technician position available for an experienced individual. Project assignments are primarily support for civil engineering design and include grading, drainage, site layout, plan and profile drawings. Experience in preparation of survey plans and drawings related to telecommunication facilities (towers, monopoles, compounds, etc.) desirable.
Qualified candidates should contact: Michael Scanlon, LS
100 Fort Hill Road Groton, CT 06340
Submit resume by USPS or email only. No phone calls please.