For Sale: Sokkisha Total Station SDM3F with three Lietz tripods with tribrachs and prisms. Please contact me if you are interested. Ronald Cusano, PE, LS. 860-625-5501
CT and Other States
Join the 2012 Builder of the Year!
- ESE Consultants, Inc., a Toll Brothers, Inc. Company, seeks a Field Land Surveyor to join our team in Fishkill, New York.
We are a full-service land surveying company that conducts site improvement stake outs, outbound surveys, topographic surveys and ALTA/ACSM surveys for residential developments.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected companies!
- Ability to perform and work as a one-person crew utilizing state-of-the-art robotic and GPS equipment.
- Working knowledge of construction layout, cut sheets and survey calculations, outbound and title surveys, topographic survey, and data collection of survey information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- AutoCAD experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of a Party Chief.
- A college degree is preferred but not required.
We offer and excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401 (k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why ESE Consultants, Inc. has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Jobs@TollCareerCenter.com today!
Surveyors Field & CADD Technicians – Multiple Vacancies
Work for an Industry Leader!
Challenging Projects - Dynamic Work Environment - Outstanding Opportunities
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. (VHB) provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, land surveying and environmental services from 21 offices throughout the east coast. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our expanding Land Surveying Departments in Connecticut, Western Massachusetts and New York are seeking qualified candidates to join our team, including entry level to project management level positions. Please submit qualifications and resumes via email to email@example.com.
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm and has been recognized as one of CE News Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For. Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Langan offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad.
Langan has openings for Survey CADD Technicians and Field Technicians. We have multiple vacancies for temporary hires with possible future full-time opportunities at our Elmwood Park, NJ; New York, NY; New Haven, CT and Center City Philadelphia, PA locations. As the successful candidate, you will be working on small and large-scale land development projects. You will have experience working with commercial, retail and residential properties within the local
region. Relocation assistance is not available.
- Proficiency in Civil 3D and/or Carlson software;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Demonstrated ability to work with co-workers and managers;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Availability to travel overnight for select projects; and,
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
We provide our staff with the opportunity to direct their own career path. If you are a highly motivated self‑starter, we can offer you challenge, responsibility, and an environment to grow your career!
We offer employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; extensive training; and much more!
Please send resume, cover letter, desired office location, and salary requirements with Job REF # MULTI-JER-1001CALS to Marie Best care of firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax 201-398-4702.
- Party Chief Surveyor with extensive field work, title search, survey computation aptitude and up to date CAD proficiency. Full benefit package offered. EOE. Please email resume to email@example.com CCA, LLC, Brookfield, CT.
- Field Technician: 2 Positions opened for a survey technician with one or two years of experience working in the field. Experienced preferred but will train the right candidate.Martinez Couch & Associates, LLC is a growing Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Environmental Consulting firm based in Rocky Hill, CT. MCA offers a competitive salary and benefits package including paid vacation, medical insurance, a retirement plan with employer matching contribution, life insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long Term Disability as well as a professional working environment with
opportunity for advancement. Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest together with a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 860-436-4626. MCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Land Surveyor Party Chief position with an opportunity for management. Applicants should have land survey experience with subdivisions, site development plans, and with layout, grading, drainage systems, septic systems, sewer lines, and storm water.Land surveying party chief experience preferred but not required. AutoCAD and land surveyor computer knowledge is preferred, but not required. Applicants should be willing to work outsied in all seasons, be physically fit, have a driver’s license and aa good driving record and be drug free. Applicants will interact with employees, colleagues, clients, and other design consultants and vendors. Strong writing and oral communication skills desired. Occasional overtime required.
New Haven County
- SURVEY- Project Manager: Godfrey-Hoffman Assoc., LLC is seeking a self-motivated energetic individual who will help manage, grow and develop existing survey operations as well as create new opportunities. Applicant shall possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Qualifications: Proficiency in AutoCAD, Carlson, Microsoft office software and the web is a must.
Technical expertise in all types of surveying equipment including GPS & Robotic total stations.
Solid understanding of land surveying mathematical & legal principles as well as a good working knowledge of civil engineering, site construction, permitting & real estate law.
Responsibilities include: Client management, proposal preparation, schedule and supervise survey staff, legal research, survey & construction stakeout computations, CAD
drafting, preparing metes & bounds descriptions as well as well as coordination with engineering department, outside consultants, zoning & closing attorneys and town and state
This position can lead to excellent future opportunities.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
GHA offers a comprehensive benefits package and is an EOE.
- Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is a growing multidisciplinary engineering, landscape architecture, and environmental science consulting firm. Our corporate office is located in Cheshire, Connecticut, with satellite office locations in Maine, South Carolina, Massachusetts, and Vermont.
We are seeking a qualified Survey CAD Technician to join our Survey Department. The position provides opportunities for growth where the individual can work in the office
and perform field surveys for various projects in the New England area.
The candidate will be responsible for preparing land surveying maps and drawings from survey field data using AutoCad.
The ideal qualified candidate should have two to three years of experience with proficiency in AutoCad and Microsoft office applications with the ability to learn new software
programs. An Associate’s degree or completion of technical trade school in CAD or a related field is required. Strong oral and written communicative skills are also required.
Experience in land surveying is not required but is preferred.
The candidate should have a strong work ethic, the ability to work outdoors in a technical capacity when required, and the capacity to work equally well individually or in a
team. The successful candidate should also be willing and eager to learn and take on more responsibility.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and a flexible and positive work environment.
Interested applicants may submit their resume to:
Pamela Harris, Human Resources Manager, Milone & MacBroom, Inc.
99 Realty Drive, Cheshire, CT 06410
firstname.lastname@example.org, (203) 271-1773
Milone & MacBroom, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Rod Person—Civil Engineering / Land Surveying Rim looking for an instrument / rod person. AutoCAD experience very helpful. Pay commensurate with experience. Please contact John or Scott @203-639-8636.
- Civil Engineer – Wallingford, CT….Civil Engineer needed for family owned Engineering and Surveying firm in business for over 39 years. Must have 3 years or more experience in site planning, grading, utilities, subdivision design and commercial development. Must be able to multi-task and possess strong communication skills. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
- CAD Technician– Part time – may lead to full time. CT Civil Group, LLC Milford CT
Experience with Autocad Land Development Desk Top Drafting Surveys and Site Plans .
Please forward inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
New London County
AutoCAD technician position available for an experienced individual. Project assignments are primarily support for civil engineering design and include grading, drainage, site layout, plan and profile drawings. Experience in preparation of survey plans and drawings related to telecommunication facilities (towers, monopoles, compounds, etc.) desirable.
Qualified candidates should contact: Michael Scanlon, LS
100 Fort Hill Road Groton, CT 06340
Submit resume by USPS or email only. No phone calls please.
- UMaine student in the surveying program looking for summer employment in the northwestern part of CT – Litchfield County or possibly Fairfield County.
Very bright student with a good personality as recognized by Professor Knud Hermansen. Will have completed plane surveying and AutoCad by the summer. It is important to retain good students in surveying. We need to make sure they return to Connecticut to make sure they have a pleasant summer experience in surveying. Lauren_Pratt@umit.maine.edu