Welcome to our Blog
April 4, 2014
Central Connecticut State University ITBD Building
- Mark Ballou, L.S., Branford, CT
- Craig Bigger, L.S., Gales Ferry, CT
- James Fazzino, L.S., Cromwell, CT
- Lee Gagnon, L.S., South Sutton, NH
- Norman Gamache, Jr., L.S., Millville, MA
- Ambrose Gmeiner, II, L.S., Bayville, NJ
- Dean Heidenis, L.S., Meriden, CT
- Steven Horsfall, L.S., Dartmouth, MA
- Scott Katin, L.S., New Haven, CT
- Roy Meggie, L.S., Windsor, CT
- Kimball Siegfried, L.S., Norwalk, CT
- Calvin Weingart, L.S., Hamden,
After an overwhelming endorsement from voting members, CALS joined the 100% Membership Program of NSPS.
The MOU was signed by President David Pamberg and Secretary Angus McDonald, Jr. on November 5, 2013.
All CALS “Surveyor Members” will be members of NSPS in 2014, and will be billed accordingly. Other members have the option to join at the member fee and enjoy the benefits… Read more
Our deepest sympathies go out to the family of a CALS member who recently passed away.
Lewis Mirante, 63, of Kensington, succumbed to Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Sunday (Feb. 9, 2014) at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. Born in New Britain, the son of the late Joseph and Angeline (Rio) Mirante, he lived all his life in Kensington. A licensed Land Surveyor, he was a partner at… Read more
The 2013 Annual Meeting was held on November 1st at Saint Clements Castle in Portland, CT.
Jay Doody was given the Distinguished Surveyor Award.
He is the fourth recipient to receive this distinct and outstanding honor.
Rick Martel received the 2013 Surveyor of the Year Award.
On June 15, 2013, a crew of friends, associates, and Bill’s son began the process of digging the hole and placing the 4′ monument for the final marker of our dear friend Bill Giel. Once the DOT finalizes placement of the disk, CALS will schedule a date for a ceremony.